Tailored treatments can help you achieve the highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
The Oaks’ skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Collaborating with local specialty physicians and hospitals to ensure you get the care you need
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Medical director onsite
- Management of pain and complex medical conditions
- IV therapy
- Tube feeding
- Specialized dietary services
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care